The first Nordic-wide conference for municipalities and regions on the future of investment promotion – Join on the 29th of April!
Want to become better at attracting investment and business to your region? Want to learn and get inspired by successful cases and hear about future trends from top Nordic thought leaders? Want to know what investors themselves think? Theme in 2021: Sustainability as the hallmark of Nordic investment promotion.
Find the full programme, cases and speakers, and sign up here!
Below an appetiser of some of the cases for the day:
- Mariestad | A success story: ElectriVillage – How we did it and what happens now?
- Copenhagen | Becoming the most sustainable capital of the world & what it means for FDI
- Estonia | Sustainability through digitalisation and its role in investment promotion
- Skellefteå | A success story: Northvolt – Consequences of a sustainable investment and leveraging a growing reputation
- Härnösand | Future of food production – Entrepreneurs driving investment
- Northern Norway | Case: Mo Industripark – Sustainability IS the business plan
Also, all Nordic national IPA’s will be presenting their strategies for the future, and as the cherry on top, we’ll hear from a top investor. Stay tuned!
Register to event